|Free and Open Source||Yes|
|License Cost/ Fee|
|Mac OS X||No|
|Archive Old Feeds|
|Resume Partial Downloads||No|
|Limit Download Size||No|
|Sync to iTunes||No|
|Sync to PSP||No|
|Sync to Mediaplayer||Yes|
|Sync to iPod||No|
|Integrated burning to CD||No|
- Works in Vista/XP/win 7. x86/x64.
- Self contained and portable.
- Quick and easy interface. It might not be that pretty but I wanted something that I could quickly enter settings for all aspects of the program.
- OPML import/export.
- Complete automation. Once setup, it just runs in the tray and checks the feeds for new downloads at an interval you set. No annoying popups or notifications. I just want it to silently do its thing. Downloads have to be as robust as possible and retry automatically if the download stalls.
- Maintain a history of every file downloaded so you will never get flooded with downloads when a feed changes or download something you've previously downloaded.
- Flexible system to determine where feed downloads are saved.
- Multi threaded with the ability to set the number of threads to use.
- Some basic abilities to sync to a mp3 player. I want to keep this program pretty focused on just downloading.
- Source included, c#, .net 3.5
Is something wrong with this entry? Do you have some additional infos? Contact us!
These screenshots should give you a first impression how rcFeedMe looks like. Remember: The look of many Podcatchers can be changed by stylesheets or templates so these are only examples.